Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ravenwing - Dark Talon Review

Well, the new Dark Angels stuff has just been released by Games Workshop.  In this video we take a look at the new Ravenwing Dark Talon kit which always allows you to build a Nephilim Jetfighter as well!


The Dark Talon looks a little too silly for my taste.  I mean, having a flying shrine shooting at stuff on the table just makes my feel funny inside and not in the way that it's good.

The Nephilim in my opinion looks way better to me.  althought it does look a little awkward either way, it still looks better then the regular SM talons.

All in all though it's more sleeker than the other SM flyers.  Is it me, or does those flyer they come out with seem so... stubby? It's very weird.

You guys get your hands on it yet?  What do you guys think of the model?

No comments:

Post a Comment